The UTi Charitable Foundation, Delivering Better Lives (DBL) was created based on a fundamental belief that all people on this earth have basic human rights. Which are :
- A RIGHT TO A ROOF OVER THEIR HEADS
- A RIGHT TO FOOD IN THEIR STOMACHS
- A RIGHT TO AN EDUCATION
- A RIGHT TO BASIC HEALTHCARE
Our commitment is to work with disadvantaged people across all continents to deliver on these basic rights.
The fundamental beliefs of the Founders were combined with strong business skills and a compassion for helping others.
In particular :
1. Access to a global network of compassionate people and logistics facilities.
2. Access to skills developed through many years in business that would enable the identification and execution of projects that would deliver sustainable outcomes.
3. A track record of lean operating approaches.
4. Experience in establishing and operating business in developing countries with all of the challenges that they present.